- Increase Crop Yields with Propane-Powered Agricultural Equipment Propane has dozens of agricultural uses. You’ll find it at work in fields, vineyards and farm buildings, at planting and harvest time and throughout the year.
- Clean-burning, economical propane heats barns and brooding houses, powers pumps and generators, and fuels trucks and other farm vehicles.
- With propane appliances, farm families can also enjoy the many benefits of gas beyond the natural gas mains.
- Propane gas flamers help increase per-acre yields by protecting crops from weeds and insect pests.
- Flame weeding and pest-control is safer for the environment and costs less than chemical defoliants and pesticides.
- Flame defoliation is not weather-dependent, and if done at the optimum time it controls every kind of weed and grass.
- During unexpected cold snaps, propane heaters protect frost-sensitive crops in orchards and groves.
- After the harvest, propane-powered drying systems help farmers sell crops such as tobacco that must meet market specifications for dryness. These systems are economical and easy to operate.
in case of emergency or for customer service call 888-551-4831 or 905-857-1448