If you are a Secure Fill Customer, Caledon Propane takes responsibility for estimating your propane usage based on our advanced computer modeling and schedules a delivery when our system indicates you need a fill. You’ll never have to call us to schedule your service; it’s one less thing for you to worry about.
• Qualified Customers can experience the convenience and dependability of this plan at no additional cost
• Secure Fill Customers must be credit approved, remain current on propane payments, and your propane tank must be readily accessible to qualify for this service
• If your propane usage changes significantly, we ask that you contact your local office
Will Call Customers enjoy the flexibility of scheduling their own propane deliveries. You gauge your usage and tank level, and then call Caledon Propane to schedule a fill when you need it.
• Call your local Caledon Propane office to schedule a delivery when your tank reaches 30 percent capacity or about five business days before you’d like your tank filled
• Emergency deliveries can be made after hours, on weekends, or holidays should you need it. Please be aware that unscheduled deliveries are subject to an additional charge
• If your propane tank is empty or service is otherwise interrupted, Caledon Propane is required to perform a safety leak test before placing your propane system back into service